Friday, August 14, 2009

Well, That's Over

Sorry about that. It was actually quite a bit longer than I remembered...or at least seems to be, and were I to actually attempt to edit it into a more presentable package, I am sure that I would delete several of the posts from the middle of the story.

There is a fair chance that I was stretching it out just to have something to do on my lunch breaks.

Anyway, I hope anyone who read's it enjoys it. I wouldn't say it's one of the better things I've written, but I enjoyed writing it, and enjoyed reading over it again.

To wrap up: The beginning of the story is Part 1 - which is much lower on the blog, and the conclusion is in Part 18. If you don't want to spoil the ending, start at part one.

No comments:

Post a Comment